Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ok. so I got the painting done. But I didn't get all the cleaning done that I wanted to. Alair got sick, and for two days didn't eat, drink, or do any thing. She threw up. And wanted me. So I just shoved everything into the other bed room upstairs and shut the door. Now Allison is coming this weekend. She will stay in that room. Oh well!!!

Apple seems very nice. Very easy going. She is going with a teacher and her husband this weekend to the Black Hills. She has been at teacher workshops every day this week and went shopping after school one day, so I haven't seen her a lot. She seems happy, but misses her Canadian boyfriend, who is also a teacher in Thailand.

Allison called on Monday with the good news that she and Chris are expecting!! Yippee!!!!!

No comments: