Saturday, June 27, 2009

Well, I've heard from Apple a couple times since she left. Ireally do miss talking with her about things that are the same and different in our cultures. Most of the time we realized that people are the same no matter where they are from.
I was asked to sew three sashes for the Elysian royalty this year. Miss Elysian gets crowned this week. Their big celebration is on the 4th. I'm also sewing a baptism dress for Natalie. I decided to sew some doll clothes for Claire so she gets something a baptism also. I'm trying out the pattern on Alair's doll. I haven't heard from James's if they want me to bake cookies for their party on the 4th yet.

1 comment:

amocurrare said...

You work more than any "unemployed" person I know. make sure you post pictures of the dress, doll clothes, and granddaughters!