Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Allison came down last weekend. It was a surprise. She knew I wanted to practice making a Kransekake as I'm making two for Jenny Swedburg's wedding. The first one turned out awful. It was way over baked. The second was much better, but I still will try again. I really want it perfect.
Kim is working on my shop outside, but it's taking much longer than I thought. Today I'm going to call LSS and tell them that we're not going to do crisis nursery. I felt so strongly earlier, but now not so much. I feel that my life is going in a different direction completely. Not sure exactly what that is yet, though.
Christine's grandmother told her to suck it up and get over it. Good advise, but I'm not sure what she's sucking up and getting over. I'ld like to know as it pertains to me and I don't have a clue what I did.

No comments: