Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring!

It's supposed to get up to 72 today and 77 tomorrow. It's wonderful!!! The girls have a daddy visit on Friday, so we will decorate Easter Eggs on Saturday. I hope to go to church on Thursday and Friday. Since no one is coming for Easter, I'm not sure what to cook. Erik will be here and Aubrey and the girls, but that's it. Allison and Chris and Evelyn, and Andy and Christine and Louise and Al are coming the next weekend. I'm cooking Julia Child for them.
I'm hoping to get spring cleaning done in the next two weeks. Maud puked on the sofa last night and now I have to shampoo that. Of course the rugs need shampooing. It just seems that I shampoo and the dogs think "Oh a clean canvas! Let's pee on it!"
We hope to plant potatoes this weekend. Erik tilled up the garden Sunday in anticipation. He moved out Sunday night. All he needed was his clothes, so it wasn't a big job. Pretty sure he'll be back for some meals. Also to help with the garden.

No comments: