Friday, June 4, 2010

Quiet

Aubrey is all moved into her house in Elysian. It is very quiet here now. Good and bad. I plan on doing daycare here when Aubrey gets a job. I think it will be easier with the girls not living here. I won't lose my patience so fast.
I made 24 pagaent sashes this week. Elysian ordered 20 and 4 are for Waterville.Now I have two pillows to make, one pillow to fix, a dress to shorten and a purse to make. Still no ceiling. Kim's business is slow and his commission check will be pretty short for the next few months. Oh well.
Alair is doing great in her own room up stairs by herself. I'm really surprised! I thought I would hear all kinds of excuses not to stay up there after Claire left. Although last night, or should I say this morning, 3:30, she came down in tears. Her blankie fell behind her bed and she wanted me to reach it. I did, and she went to sleep again without a peep.

No comments: