Sunday, February 24, 2013

2/24/2013

Some good things have happened since my last post. First here is a picture of Dannie in his baptism outfit I made. Then here is a picture of the purple chasuble I made for our church. Got it done just in time for Ash Wednesday. Also, my cholesterol is way down.  Then I had to have my A1c level done and found out I have type 2 diabetes. I meet with to people this week to explain things and what I do now.  I am on Metformin. I know I will be testing my blood.  Not sure how often. We got lp and I start swimming again tomorrow. The pool had to go from 45 to 82.  Not there yet today.

1 comment:

larcat said...

OK, will try to remember to check in more often. :-). This could be worse, just more monitoring. You know to call if you want anything. Glad to see you Wed. :-)