Sunday, June 2, 2013

June 2, 2013

I am down 30 lbs. so far.  It's a start. I feel pretty good.

Since I don't garden, I planned on planting a few things in containers. I haven't done it yet because of the rain almost every day. Tomorrow Alair and I will get potting soil and plant. It's supposed to be sunny.

Bible School starts tonight at our church. It goes from 6-8 through Thursday. Miss Waterville practice is Tuesday and Wednesday and the pageant is Friday. I cater on Saturday for the Ladies group at Louise's church. Chicken salad and dessert for 80.About...have to get the final number yet. Sunday we are going to North Morristown Church for a pot luck for Mrs. Cram. Then go to the Bullhead Days parade.

I had a few projects..Carsen's garter for prom and a quilt for Mrs. Cram. I had the students each make a square and I put them together.

No comments: