Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Life

Since my last post, we have gotten another exchange student. Veronica from China. It has been a rocky road with her. She will stay with us, but it's going to be tough.

Andy and the boys moved in in November. That is tough too. The boys are having a hard time with their mother threatening to kill them and their father. Now to get through the divorce proceedings with a psychotic woman.

trying to get back on the healthy bandwagon this year. I was going to swim today, but the water was only 74 degrees. Tomorrow it should finally hit 80.

I am fighting a cold and don't have much ambition today. I sent out Christmas cards and paid bills and am doing a mountain of laundry. That's about it.

HyeIn came to visit and we took her to the airport yesterday. She was here about 3 weeks. It was a great visit.

Hopefully, I start posting more often again.

No comments: