Monday, May 26, 2008

So after moving a piano a sofa and two tables, I have a place to work on sewing and crafts without using the kitchen table all the time. I hate cleaning up the table to eat and then getting every thing out again. We went to three graduation parties this weekend. We didn't go to the ceremony at the parochial school where our two boys graduated from. I guess we should have. I heard several times that our son who graduated last year, the only graduate, was brought up. He went and we discussed his being infamous. I won't go into that now. He's a good boy. Alair, our 2 year old really liked the parties. She's getting much less shy around other people. I bought her a 38 cent bottle of bubble stuff and we had a great time blowing and chasing bubbles. Our dog, Mattie, had a great time chasing them also. Cheap fun.

No comments: