Monday, July 7, 2008

I don't know what happened to last week. Kim and I and Alair came down with colds on Monday. They hit like a ton of bricks and just got worse each day. I washed my hands constantly and held my breath as I made 24 dozen cookies for the 4th{ some for us} and sewed a sash for a local pageant, and watched 2 extra dogs, but I feel like nothing got done and it is all a blur. Friday we didn't do much of anything. Saturday we worked in the garden early. Andy and his girlfriend came over for supper. Sunday after church we did a little shopping. Our two extea dogs left after supper. Louise has someone staying a their home to watch them. The dogs will be much happier. Andy called last night and said he had asked his girlfriend's dad if they could get married. He said ok, so Andy is really happy. Two weddings next year!!!!

1 comment:

amocurrare said...

hey mom- glad you're feeling better. I finally got myself a blog too. you can read it. I have PLENTY of time here at work to update it. I'll talk to you later on though.