Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ok, so we went to Crazy Days on Thursday thunking it would be just nuts. It wasn't. There were racks of clothes outside the stores and extra salespeople to help you, but there weren't throngs of shoppers. I hadn't been to the mall on Crazy Days in many years because you had to be crazy to go!!! What happened? Is it because of the economy? Or just Thursday and people are working. We went back Saturday with Allison. Surely the crowds would be there. No. It was somewhat disappointing. What was nice though, was on Thursday, our niece who works on one of the stores had lunch with us. She in pregnant with their first child, and it is due on Dec.4.

Yesterday, I made 6 pies for the ice cream social at Louise's church. A long time ago, she asked if I would make pies for the ladies that didn't want to or couldn't. Since we are going to be gone this weekend, I said I would make them and then freeze them and get them to her. She will bake them and take them to the social.

Today, I have to clean house some. I hate coming home to a messy house after being gone.I also will start packing and doing the laundry.

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

hey, crazy lady, i also left my mark regarding tattoos.