Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Last Friday, Allison, Aubrey, Alair, Claire, Natalie and me went down to Iowa to fit Aubrey's brides maid dress. It just needed taking out a little. I would probably fit in a month, but just in case. I found a jacket to wear at the wedding and bought it. I later found out from Andy that Angel may be wearing the same thing. Oh well!!! We found a really cute bed and breakfast for our lunch. It was very girly and the food was great!! It's too bad Emily wasn't here. Hopefully they move here next year and we can do these things together.
The shower on Saturday was very nice. Christine got some very nice things.

Well, we probably aren't going to get relicensed for foster care after all. I am moving my sewing out to the one stall and pursuing that instead. We'll see what happens. I'm very excited!!!

No comments: