Sunday, August 23, 2009

Next week at this time , the wedding will be over and all the kids will be groggily getting out of bed to eat breakfast and then head home. I plan to cook something and I also invited Louise and Al to come over to eat. Andy called last night to let me know that my brother Al is coming to the wedding. I was very surprised!! The response card was received yesterday....a little late. I'm buying a hog for the rehearsal dinner..I was informed by Andy last week. We're going to spit half of it and have the other half processed. Andy and Christine are coming over sometime today to print the bulletins for the wedding. I have to speak to the Purple Goose about the liquot today also. This will be an interesting week. Some of the kida will be here Wednesday and the rest on Thursday. We go to pick up tuxes in Iowa on Thursday..stupid. I like being the mother of the bride much better. It costs more, but at least I know what's going on.
Pastor Mumme had a good sermon about the ELCA's decision on gays. I really don't understand how they can do it. Aubrey and Alec are ELCA. She didn't think the vote would go this way. Wonder what will happen now. If LCMS congregations will get converts.
Well, gotta go shampoo rugs.

No comments: