Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Weekend

We had a really great weekend! Saturday we went shopping with Aubrey and the girls. We got the things we needed for Sunday dinner. When we got home about 5:30, we had to make supper, pizza, and then start cooking for the next day. Aubrey made the cake layers and the pineapple curd for the dessert. Assembled the next morning. I cut up all the vegetables and chicken and then Kim sous cheffed while I cleaned up. We got it all done by 8:15. Sunday after church and Bible Study Aubrey assembled the cake and I made the taquitos and Spanish Rice. It was all very good. We did eat late though. It took longer than I thought.
I watched Carly yesterday afternoon. Dakota got out on Emily right before she had to leave. She left and Dakota came back about a half hour later. That dog is going to be trouble.

I started on the Confirmation/Easter dresses. I want to get them done first because I think the prom dress is going to take the most time. The two dresses I'm doing now should be done next week if I can work fairly uninterrupted.

No comments: