Monday, June 27, 2011

SO I got Brandon's outfit finished. Andy didn't pick it up until Saturday night. He looked very handsome in it. Lunch at Andy and Christine's was good. They grilled hotdogs and hamburgers and everyone else brought other things. Christine wouldn't let me hold the baby. I guess too much stimulation. Whatever.

After that Kim and I went to Louise and Al's to deliver our Christmas gift to them. They don't need anything and are impossible to buy for,so we decided we would cook a full meal for them and 3 other couples. Anything they wanted. Well they decided to host an association meeting where they live. Appetizer, salad and dessert for 24 people. needless to say this was more work and more expensive than the full meal would have been. I made sesame wings, hot taco dip, rueben dip, shrimp spread, a big bowl of fruit, pasta ham salad and a blueberry and a nectarine cobbler. Also deviled eggs. Almost all of the food was gone and really I made a lot.

Today I took apart a bridesmaid dress for a wedding we are invited to on Saturday. Aubrey and the girls came over and we started sorting through clothes and cleaning and organizing bedrooms upstairs. Allison and Chris and Evelyn will be coming next weekend so we should have a bigger bed than a twin size. We will be going to my friend Kris's in Wisconsin to pick up the bed she bought from my Grandma many years ago and offered back to me.

I got the order for 60 dozen cookies for James Brothers for the 4th of July. I plan on mixing them up on Friday and baking Saturday morning and Sunday afternoon.

No comments: