Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Organization

Thia week I finally feel ambitious. It takes time after all the hustle and bustle of the Christmas season. Family is here a lot and I cook a lot. Last minute projects usually take longer than originally planned, so I get behind on other things and some just have to go by the wayside until later. The basement has been cluttered since I put autumn things out on Labor Day weekend. The kids couldn't play down there and played in Alair's room, which I don't like as they tend to get into things that aren't always age appropriate. Monday I took the tree down and after work,Aubrey came over and helped start organize things in the basement. I will be back at it today and Aubrey is coming again. The girls are on a daddy visit. I also need to clean out my pantry. There are a few things I really can't find and it's frustrating.

Speaking of the girls, Claire will be able to go to the same little school Alair goes to. We pray that it will stay open. Aubrey's ex said alright, but she had to give up some support from him. We are very happy that she will get a parochial education though.

I also am finally writing my Christmas cards. If Martha Stewart says it's ok to send them in January, that's good enough for me!

I have been sewing in the house, as the shop is hard and expensive to heat. I really don't like it. I don't have access to all my supplies and have to keep a list of stuff to bring in as I take other things out. I don't like having the stuff sit in the kitchen on th floor. This defeats the purpose of having a shop. We are looking to find an efficient way to heat the building. It's not very big. We also see where there are leaks and have to seal them up.

No comments: