Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Age

I really must be getting old. When the older kids were in school, it really wasn't a big deal in the winter to go to activities in the evening. We were always at basketball, gymnastics, dance line, play practice and band and choir concerts. I just hate going out now.  I know that's why we won't have an exchange student for a few years. I always encourage them to be active in school here so they meet lots of kids. That means going out late at night to get them from away games and competitions. As we have a 9 year old, we only go to home games. It gets too late. Today it was 5 degrees when I came home from doing lunch duty at Alair's school. Tomorrow it will be -40 wind chill. School will probably be late. I have Bible study at 9:30 in the morning. Probably not going.

No comments: