Thursday, January 14, 2010

getting old

I know I'm not really that old, but the process of getting there stinks! I looked up symptoms of menopause and found out I have most of them. Everyone knows about hot flashes, night sweats and mood swings which I have, but no one tells you about itching, confusion, crashing fatigue and others. I start out the day with lots of ambition and energy. By 11:00am I'm ready for a nap and basically done for the day. I've read that this can last for 3 to 10 years. Great!!!

Aubrey started counseling yesterday. She found a Christian counselor who is not impressed with how the VA handles PTSD. I have thought some of the things myself, but figured they knew what they were talking about. Hmmmm. I hope it goes well for her. This just wasn't supposed to happen.

Fog today, but warm later. I think I also have SAD. I really am in great shape.

Now down to clean in the basement. It's only 8:30. Should get something done?!

No comments: