Monday, January 4, 2010

"Happy New Year?"

I probably will not enter the holiday season with the same enthusiasm in future years. At least not for some. In a totally unforeseen act; Alec left Aubrey on New Year's Day. With his diagnosis of PTSD, it's hard to be angry with him. I am frustrated that he left her with two little girls, four dogs and no wood in the house for heat, though. Kim, Alair and I went up on Saturday and helped throw in wood. He has an appointment with his counselor today so hopefully we know more today.

Christmas other than that was great. very quiet. Most of the kids made it home at some time. Louise and Al left for Arizona on the 29th. They will be gone about three months.
Alair lost her first tooth yesterday. She let me pull it out. The tooth fairy came and she was upset that she didn't get to see her.

Today I hope to get Christmas stuff put away and the house back to normal.We'll see what happens.

No comments: