Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Responsibility

I have realized in the past few days what a responsibility it is to give advise to people. Aubrey is in a place where she doesn't know what to do next, so she asks me. I don't know either as we have never been in this position before. She and Alec both like Alec's therapist. I asked her if she was a christian therapist and Aubrey didn't know. My thinking was a christian therapist would be more likely to encourage Alec to work on the marriage eventually. Right now he needs to just work on himself. Aubrey found a therapist for herself that is a christian therapist and specializes in ptsd. She said she hadn't thought about that until I brought it up. I have to be really careful about what I say.

Emily started her new job yesterday. She can work 15 hours at the church and 15 hours at home. That will really help with day care.

We're supposed to get more snow today. We really need that!

No comments: