Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Busy Times

Last weekend was crazy and I don't see it changing any time soon. Saturday we went to a Lia Sophia party at Emily's home. It was nice and I ordered a couple things, but realized the only way I could afford the ring I wanted was to host a party. So I am. In June. After Bullhead Days. After that we went to the Spring Salad Luncheon at Louise's church. It was nice. Then for supper we went to the Legion in Elysian for burgers. Then ice cream at the little stand there.

Sunday we went for coffee at the local cafe with all the kids. Then they all came oveer for hotdogs. We had a mandatory pre-departure orientation we had to go to with the fes in the afternoon. Then the kids came for supper.

Alair got the viris that Claire, Natalie, and Aubrey had. She coughs just horribly at night and for a long time. Cough medicine helps but she usually starts in before I can give her any more. She has missed two days now, so I hope she can go to school tomorrow. She has a couple assignments due yet and graduates Thursday.

No comments: