Monday, May 2, 2011

Relaxation

I started HyeIn's dress Wednesday after Palm Sunday. I worked on it as much as I could. Everyone was here for Easter and I had to clean house some and there is always laundry to do. Plus driving kids around. Easter was very nice. The temp was warm and the kids were outside all afternoon. They were awfully tired too as we had gotten up to go to 6:00 church. I sewed every day this last week except Thursday. Emily and I went to Mankato to get the embellishments for the dress and then went to the hospital to stay with Christine until Andy got there. She was admitted with high blood pressure and a severe headache she had for 3 days..She was released late afternoon. I made the garters on Friday and most of the dress got done then. I finished it Saturday morning. It was hard to have fittings when there were track meets. Both girls looked beautiful. They had a great time. We took Francis home after Sunday Dinner with all kids present and Louise and Al. Now I can relax....till the next big project.

No comments: