Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Grandson

Monday I went with Christine to have a level 2 ultrasound. Things have changed in the last 22 years. It was neat to see the baby move and yes it definitely is a boy. She had another appointment today and her protein levels are up to 284....300 is the number where the baby has to be born. Andy thinks next week. Christine does not feel well and is pretty swollen. She is on modified bed rest. The baby is breathing so they will get to give birth in Mankato. Yippee! Oh yeah! Her due date isn't until June 27.

I got the flower girl dress done and shipped. The wedding is Saturday and I hope it gets there. I just couldn't spend 25 dollars for express shipping. Tonight I will start Nina's play costume. Then the baptism outfit.

Tomorrow I go with Emily to her doctor appointment. Then buy food for Natalie's birthday party on Saturday. Busy,busy,busy!

No comments: