Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Goings On

Emily, Andy, and Carly are in Indiana tying up some things and visiting friends and family. All of Emily's maternity clothes and new baby things were still there and other things that they need. They took Aubrey's minivan.

My 35th class reunion was Saturday. It was alot of fun. Before that Kim and I saw the final Harry Potter movie. It was very good. Alair stayed with Aubrey and had lots of fun playing with her nieces.

Sunday we went to Louise's church for their ice cream social. I was disappointed with the food. The hot beef was too salty and the dessert Alair had just didn't taste good. Usually the food is really good.

I have been feeling out of sorts lately. I'm not sure what's wrong. I feel down and just want to sleep, yet I am very restless and want to get a lot of things done. I am on the verge of tears and worried about finances. I know it doesn't do any good to worry. Things always work out and usually I don't waste my time. I just don't know where this is coming from. Menopause?

No comments: