Monday, July 18, 2011

Heat

I heard the only pace on the planet with a higher dew point is the Amazon. It hit 81.The heat index hit 112. I really don't know how people can work outside in this heat. You just melt going out the door. We have a pool and have een using it quite a bit. Today, Kim and I got a lot done in the house. He's moving his office into my office. I am now out in the shop. That's ok. I like my shop and now I get to actually have a library. Kim isn't crazy about the color of the office. It's dark and light purple. I said we could paint the light purple gold. Right, Vikings fans? Aubrey is taking the desk from the office. We do a lot of musical furniture in our family. People keep getting "new" things that way.
Emily brought chicken for supper and then to the pool.

No comments: