Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Busy Tuesday

Aubrey called me at 6:30 this morning. The girls were supposed to have a Daddy visit from this morning till tomorrow night. Natalie woke up in the night with a fever,so the visit is postponed. The girls are here as they can't go to daycare. I am trying to clean house and organize for the weekend. All the kids will be here alot. This afternoon I am taking Nina and HyeIn to Alair's school to talk about their home countries. I will take Carly with if Emily goes to school. She called this morning and said she didn't feel well. Alair has dance today also.

Tomorrow I want to go shopping for the weekend. Allison and Chris come Thursday night. I have Bible Study here Friday morning and want to get everything ready on Thursday. I have to get menus sort of planned so I know what to get ready every day.Erik wants a rolled rib roast for Sunday dinner. He's buying. Chris is bringing his spit to cook it. I hope the weather is ok.

No comments: