Saturday, March 19, 2011

Emily, Carly and I went shopping in Mankato to get the food for the weekend on Wednesday. Emily had me stop once on the way so she could throw up, and threw up several times while shopping. She called her Dr. and got her prescription higher dosed and also got a prescription for suppositories. She sees her Dr. on Friday. Kim was at the Midwest Poultry Frederation Show up in the cities overnight. Andy, Emily and Carly stayed for supper.

Thursday I tried to get the house cleaned and things put away for the weekend. Emily and Carly came over as Emily was really sick. They stayed for supper. Allison and Chris and Evelyn got here in the evening. I was still cleaning.

Friday I overslept by an hour! I finally got dressed 15 minutes before the ladies got here. At least I was dressed. Carly stayed here while Emily went to the Dr. The combination of medications seems to be helping. Water is staying down better now. We got the ice cream made this evening for Sunday. Now I just have to make the cheesecake. Kim went to the Dr. this afternoon and found out he has pneumonia. He got a shot and a z-pak.

Today he feels worse than before. Aubrey isn't feeling well either. Most of the kids should be here for supper tonight. Kim is grilling.

No comments: