Monday, March 7, 2011

Fabric Shopping

Yesterday after the souper bowl at church we went to Mankato to do some shopping. HyeIn needed track shoes and Nina needed softball shoes. I met Glenda at the new location of JoAnn Fabrics to get patterns and fabric for her daughter's Confirmation/Easter dresses. The two patterns are cute and I like the fabric she chose. After helping them, I started looking for fabrc for HyeIn's prom dress. Kim texted that the car wouldn't start. It was dead. Erik came to jump it. I thought I might get to actually look around in the store, but no luck. By the time I got checked out and special ordered some of the fabric the car was running. I had been in the store 2 hours. Hopefully when the fabric comes in I will have a little time to look around.

Saturday Aubrey took Claire to see Disney Princesses on Ice. It was her birthday present. Natalie stayed with us for the day. She had a great time. Emily and Andy and Carly came for supper also.

This is National Lutheran Schools Week. Today was muffins with Mom. Tomorrow is Doughnuts with Dad. Wednesday is Grandparents/Special people day. Aubrey, Claire, Natalie, Emily, Carly and I will go and eat lunch with Alair. I am bringing dessert. The rest of the week the kids dress in a theme.

No comments: