Monday, March 21, 2011

Family

All the kids and in-laws were here for Sunday Dinner. Chris spit a rolled rib roast and it was wonderful. We sang Happy Birthday to HyeIn and Erik. Ashley brought chocolate covered bacon as a joke. The joke was on her as we all liked it. The homemade ice cream was very good too. I think Evelyn will probably go to the Dr. She had strep a couple weeks ago, but now has a terrible cough and her ear drained ahile she was here and she was complaining that it hurt. Aubrey now has what I had for the last month. I wish everyone could be healthy at the same time.

Alair and Claire had a great time playing up in Alair's room. We didn't hear a sound out of them except at meals. They are getting so big.

Today I will start on Aubrey's dress and then the others. I kept on top of things this weekend just so I could sew today. It is a good feeling not to have tons of dishes and cleaning to do after the kids leave.

No comments: