Saturday, March 12, 2011

This Weekend

I got Aubrey's dress cut out and marked for the darts. I want to get it done in the next couple of days so I can start the other dresses.

Alair stayed at Aubrey's last night to have a sleepover with Claire. Aubrey will bring her home sometime after lunch. I guess they are going to Mankato to the library there.

Nina and HyeIn wanted to see the movie Beastly, so we dropped them off last night and then did some shopping. We first ate at Noodles and Co. It is by the theater. Andy and Emily and Carly came too. It was very good.

Today I have to do some cleaning. The dogs have made a mess on the floors with muddy feet. One of Erik's favorite things is corned beef. I usually make it once a year and since his birthday is March 14th, it's usually then. Andy K. has never had it not in a sandwich so I have to see when they want to come over; either tonight or tomorrow for lunch. Tomorrow night we are going to a pot luck at the Legion in Elysian for the exchange students.

No comments: