Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday

This morning the Bible Study Ladies of Southern Minnesota meet. Emily called us that first. She sent a thank you card for a bridal shower gift to the BS Ladies and I got it. We are a group of ladies of different faiths(all Christian) that meet almost every Friday. We have met for about 15 years. Some of us have kids that were friends in school and I am friends with one womans daughter. I am the youngest. We eat breakfast first and update everyone on our lives. Then we read the Bible.We have been there for each other through good times and bad. We count on each other for moral support. It is really good to have friends like this. They all are Alair's "Grandmas". We take turns having it at our homes. We have had some heated discussions on some topics, but we respect each other. I always hope to bring them around. I'm not holding my breath. I do have Martin Luther on my side though.

Nina is having dress rehearsal tonight. It's the only time the public can see it. We will be going to watch her. She is so excited to have gotten the lead and everyone is impressed that an exchsnge student got the part. There are only 4 parts. The first competition is tomorrow. Hope they do well.

No comments: