Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A New Year

Well, it's 2011 and many things are different. Emily and Andy moved into their tiny house in Waterville. It's really cute and totally updated. Marty is dealing with breast cancer. She now has pneumonia. We shall see. She was diagnosed right after the kids moved here. It was hard for Andy being here and not with his Mom. They went to visit after Christmas and that was hard also. It seems strange yet with the quiet of the house. I'm sure I will get used to it. I like being by myself also. I do miss Carly's smile in the morning, just like I missed Natalie's.

Andy and Christine's baby is due in June. So far so good. 14 weeks now. Andy says the doctor won't bet on it yet but thinks it's a boy. After 4 granddaughters, that will be a change.

I'm having a hard time deciding what to do first on my list of things. I have to clean my shop after the Christmas sewing. There are many projects and I just have to prioritise them.

I hope this year is a little less eventful than last year though, at least the negative things.

No comments: