Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesday

Still have a sore throat today. I was supposed to go to the Guthrie Theatre today and see Romeo and Juliet today with Cannon Valley. Kim is driving the bus, but I decided to let another person go instead. So I'm doing laundry for Aubrey today. She called this morning and her washer quit with a load soaking wet. Claire had an accident over night. I will take it in this afternoon as Alair and Claire have dance.

It's Parents night for girls basketball tonight. Nina has one act play practice until 5:00, so she won't be there until half time. The game starts at 4:30.

I guess we won't have Sunday Dinner this week. There is a sale on Prom dresses and Nina wants to go. She can't go Saturday as she has the one act competition and we don't know when they will get back, so we sill go after church Sunday. I will see if kids can come Saturday night instead.

No comments: