Thursday, January 20, 2011

Here We Go Again

Alair has a fever again! I'm not sure how sick she really is today. Last night her fever was 102.8. This morning not as high but still there. Right now it's very low and she wants to play. I guess we shall see as the day goes on. Nina is home today also. I know she is feeling bad. She is usually too stubborn to miss school.

Nina got the information about her return home last night. She is to leave on June 12th. Yeah...that's Bullhead Day Sunday. Parade? Kim driving the other foreigners? Don't know how this will all work. Too early to dwell on it too much yet.

Saturday we are going to Annette's church to make lefse. Allison, Emily, Aubrey, Alair, me and other BS Ladies. It should be fun.

I'm really in the mood to clean the house. Shampoo rugs. Clean the stove and exhaust hood. Things I don't do often enough. I also need to bake cookies. I better get going!

No comments: