Monday, January 31, 2011

Prom dress

What a weekend! Saturday I got supper done mostly in the morning. I cleaned house. Nina's prom datr came over and stayed for supper. Aubrey and the girls were here also. I perfected the cheesecake recipe with the help of Alair. She was learning to crack eggs. Instead of 3 eggs and 1 yolk, I forgot and we used 4 whole eggs.I also baked it for 45 min.instead of 55 to 60. It was so smooth.

Friday we watched the one act. It was very good. Nina did a great job and I understood everything she said. The competition was Saturday. They didn't place,but still had a good time.

Sunday after church and Bible study we went to Rochester to look for prom dresses. Nina had her heart set on one she found in a magazine. They carried it in the stores we looked at but it was sold out. She tried it on in a different color and then tried the color on in a different dress. She ordered it and should have it in about two weeks. I am making HyeIn's. She won't have a chance to wear hers again when she goes home and doesn't want to spent the money. That's ok. I love to sew fancy things.

Emily and Andy and Aubrey were here for supper after we got home. We just had left overs, but that was fine.

We're late again today. Up to 10 inches of snow and then some wind. This is really getting old.

No comments: