Monday, January 24, 2011

The Weekend

Allison and Evelyn got here mid afternoon on Friday. Emily and Carly were here to shower and bathe as there pipes froze. Then Emily hurt her back turning the wrong way and couldn't lift Carly. She didn't want to drive home and try to get Carly out of the car seat, so they stayed here to wait for Andy. Long story short, Aubrey and the girls stayed here for supper also. I made pancakes as I hadn't planned on any of them being here. Every one loves breakfast for supper any way.

Saturday Aubrey had to take the girls up for a Daddy visit. When she got back we all went to eat at the new cafe in Waterville. It was really quite good and there was a children's play are as the owner has two little girls. Definitely going back. Kim, Andy and Erik went ice fishing all afternoon and didn't get a thing.

Sunday after church, all the kids came for dinner. I really like this .I started going down hill early afternoon and still feel crappy today. Just another virus I'm sure. The girls don't have school today as it's the end of the semester. Alair and I will go babysit Carly this afternoon. Nina and HyeIn still have practice.

1 comment:

Glenda said...

The new cafe is excellent! We went for lunch last Monday (Pastor and I) and really enjoyed the delicious sandwich. They have done such nice work on the building, I love the choices they made with windows and other design elements.