Monday, February 28, 2011

Not That Old

I am about to turn 53 in April. I have had hot flashes, night sweats, confusion, fatigue,irregular periods and even severe itching. Yeah, it really is a symptom of menopause. Google 34 Symptoms of menopause. Periods were always very heavy and over the last two years became lighter and less frequent. Last year the last regular one was the end of August. A little in Oct? And then some this last Jan. Saturday it came on like gang busters. On top of this crappy cold. I am stuck in the house, not far from the bathroom. People are always surprised I still get it,not that it's a common conversation topic. But it does come up sometimes. I just keep hoping that this is the last one!?!?

Any way the kids were here all Sunday after church until after supper. I really enjoy that. It reminds me of growing up and going to Grandma and Grandpa's every Sunday.The same house we live in now. Watching the little one's play is great. I hope we will always be able to continue the tradition in some way.

Aubrey got her quilt sewn and now she is tying it.It looks pretty good.She has decided not to do any more quilting. It's not her thing.

No comments: