Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ambition

Right now I have been sort of in limbo. I have things to do but don't want to start yet. HyeIn's prom dress doesn't need to be done until the end of April. Aubrey's dress won't take long and she won't wear it until spring. Who knows when that will be! Basement should be organized, but it can wait..... Then I get the phone call I need. Our Pastor's wife called and asked if I would sew their daughter a Confirmation/Easter dress. I am giddy with excitement! Now I will clean house and start the other projects because I have to. This weekend I will get fabric for HyeIn and next week make Aubrey's dress and then start HyeIn's. The basement will still wait. Can't do everything at once.

The sun is shining brightly today. We got about 8 inches and school was late today. Kim picked up Emily, Carly and Dakota yesterday morning as they had cabin fever. Andy came around noon. The roads were pretty bad yet and the snow hadn't stopped. I made a beef stew for supper and served it over leftover mashed potatoes from Emily. Really good!

I have to go to town early today. Emily asked if I had any egg noodles and I don't. So I will get her some. She has been throwing up and that's what sounds good I guess.

3 comments:

Glenda said...

Glad I could give you some ambition! In case you want/need it here's more: At lunch today I told Pastor and Ellie that I talked to you. Pastor said, "Great!" and Ellie said, "I only get one dress? Hannah got two last year and you said I would get two this year, one for confirmation and one for Easter." Sheesh - these girls and their memories! ;-) So do you wanna do two dresses?

Rhonda said...

That's fine by me. Do you want me to go along when you go shopping for the pattern and fabric?

Glenda said...

Yeah - that would be great. Let me figure out a day that would work.