Thursday, February 17, 2011

New Babies

Emily didn't teach on Monday. Instead, she threw up most of the day. Tuesday she did go to work, so I got to babysit Carly. After dance, Alair and I went to Nina and HyrIn's last home basketball game. They didn't get to play because the score was too close. They did win though. They have a game on Friday and then there is a break between sports. A little less running for me.

I went with Emily to the doctor on Wednesday. She got to hear the heart beat and the dr. said everything looked good. She is due on Oct.9th and will have her c-section on Oct.3rd. Allison went to the dr. also and she is due Oct.5th. They may induce her the week before so she gets her dr. and chris can be there. She went pretty fast the first time and will probably go faster this time.

Alair is home sick with a fever today and so is HyeIn. I'm not any better yet either. Emily wants to come over for supper tonight so they can watch Idol. I will just have to make a little more. Last night I didn't eat or cook. tonight I will.
I have to clean up the kitchen and do laundry.

It's very foggy this morning and supposed to get up to 52 today. Can't wait! The snow is melting fast. There is more coming Sunday though.

No comments: