Thursday, February 10, 2011

Laundry

Hopefully, today I get to finish laundry. I have 10 loads of laundry that need folding up. No exageration! I just have not had time to do it. It seems I am constantly running. At least the clothes are clean.

We had taxes done yesterday and that is all I'm going to say about that. Also Alair, Nina and I had our hair cut. To get it to work out I had to make three trips out to Jill's. And since it was Wednesday, I had Ashley here too and had to take her into town. Nina is really happy with what Jill did so I am relieved.

Bible Study is here tomorrow and I think I will make scones and devon cream.

I want to put the toys in the basement now that Emily and Andy have moved out. It will be more convenient for every one. Hopefully I can get that done this weekend.

No comments: