Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Super Bowl Weekend

Allison and Evelyn got here late Thursday night. Friday morning, we picked up Emily and Carly and went to Bible Study at Carmen's. They stayed at our home until we went to pick up Alair at school.

Saturday, Allison woke up with a migraine so I told Aubrey not to come until lunch time. We had baked chicken strips, macaroni and cheese and corn for supper. This was what Claire wanted. I also made a Barbie birthday cake. She requested dark purple on the dress. Andy had me get old pictures out. Christine had never seen any of the kids when they were young. So that was a hoot also.

Sunday we went to church. Allison still had a bad headache and stayed home. Lunch was leftovers from the night before. Then I started cooking for supper. We had cockdoggies, pot stickers and muffaletta sandwiches. I like fusion cooking. The muffaletta spread recipe I found was heavenly! I didn't cheer for either team. I'm a diehard Vikings fan and just can't bring myself to cheer for some other team....especially the Packers.

Yesterday we got a new dog from the Brown County Humane Society. Her name is Mandy. I'm not sure what she is..some sort of terrier mix. She is just over a year old.

Tomorrow we are getting our taxes done and Thursday Russ from Thrivent comes over. Friday Bible Study is here so I have to clean house. Today I babysit Carly and then go to Nina and HyeIn's basketball game. I think Aubrey will be over for supper as the girls have a daddy visit from this morning till tomorrow night.

No comments: