Saturday, February 26, 2011

When will it stop?

I have had a "cold" for 16 days now. I am so tired of it. Kim brought it home and one by one we have all succombed in some way. Alair, Erik, HyeIn and I the worst. Alair's cough is terrible. Erik missed a day of work, and that he never does. I think I feel some better today. My voice is not right yet. Emily has it now and since she'd pregnant it gets a little harder to deal with the symptoms. Oh yeah, Kim is getting a relapse. I think he will go to the dr. on Monday.

I got Aubrey's jean quilt pinned top to bottom. She is coming today to finish it. Yeah, we aren't going to get fabric today. I hope I can go next week sometime. I want to get started.

It's snowing again today. Just supposed to be an inch or two. I guess if we get two more feet, we will have a new all time record. If we get close we might as well go for it. We usually get a lot of snow in March.

No comments: