Thursday, February 3, 2011

Another Late Start

Ok. So yesterday school was late again. I had to take Emily to the Dr. in Mankato and Kim had to leave early for work. Nina and HyeIn would leave before Alair had to. I took Alair to Aubrey's and she would take Alair to school on the way to Cannon Valley. Aubrey goes out to open the garage and nothing happens. She tried everything she could think of and called Kim and he had a few suggestions. Nothing worked. Aubrey called me and I had my phone turned off as I was at the dr. I finally looked at my phone and saw I had 5 missed calls from Aubrey. I still had to get groceries and a birthday gift for Claire, so we did that and then Emily wanted to eat something as she felt sick. So after that I picked up Aubrey and Alair and took them to their respective schools. Emily and Carly stayed with Claire and Natalie. Then took Aubrey back home and picked up Emily and Carly and took them home. Mrs. Cram volunteered to bring Alair and Ashley to our house. Ashley's mom picked her up about 4:30. Kim stopped at Aubrey's house on the way home and figured out the problem, came home for tools and went back to fix it. Crazy day!

Emily and Carly are here today. Emily wants to work in the shop. Allison is coming today also. Probably good she is. It's supposed to be icy tomorrow. I am so tired of winter this year.

Yesterday I got stuff to make muffaletta sandwiches on Sunday. Hope they turn out good. The ingredients in the spread were pretty expensive.

No comments: